Sunday, December 20, 2015

Talking about Graydon Gallery...

Talking about Graydon Gallery,  I am excited to report that I am going to be a part of a group exhibition there next February.  I have 5 other artists joining me in an exhibition titled 'Breathing Space'.
Those regional artists are Catherine McCue, Susan Hutton, Jennifer Mc Duff, John Olsen and Trevor Spohr.  There were several other artists I would like to have included and hopefully I can arrange more exhibitions in the future. Regional artists need to get their work out there!

Graydon Gallery is located in Newfarm and it has a very busy exhibition schedule each year.

We will be hoping to see you at our opening.  Date to be decided.  I will update information here on my blogsite...and on Facebook.  cx

No comments:

Post a Comment